- Maximum 4 students per team can participate.
- Abstract should be mailed on or before 20th Jan 2018 along with Student names, Department, Year, College, Mail id and Phone No. on email@example.com
- Only working projects are allowed.
- Projects should be innovative and participants own creation.
- Basic requirement i.e., electric power supply of 230V AC will be made available to participants as per requirement of project.
- Participants should bring all their requirements; if anything is required it should be specified along with the abstract
- The decision of the judges shall be treated as final and binding.
- The organizers reserve the rights to change any or all of the above rules as they deem fit. Any change in the rules, will be highlighted on the website and notified to the registered participants.
- Projects will be filtered based on abstract and intimated to the students on or before 25th Jan 2018.
- Main event will be held on 24th February 2018 where the selected projects will be displayed by participants.
Faculty Coordinator: Mrs. Dimple Saproo (9971468759) & Mrs. Neha Verma (9999590246)
Student Coordinator: Naman (9953179886), V Sai Anila (9960662459)