The Theme for the Rangoli Contest is “Advancement in Technology and Global Economic Challenges” (ATGEC-2018)”
- Three members allowed.
- Rangoli should be based on the theme of the convention.
- One round Contest.
- The Size of Rangoli should not exceed 3 x 3 ft.
- A group of maximum 3 students can participate as team. The Students will bring own material for Rangoli.
- Flowers/grass/edible/ natural materials/ colors is to be used. No paints or color powder are allowed.
- The maximum time limit is 2 hours. No electrical/ electronic help is allowed.
- The teams are strictly advised not to disclose the name of their university/ college/ Institution.
- The decision of Judges will be final.
- In case participants exceed the time limit Judges will be free to disqualify the team.
- The organizing Committee reserves the right to change the venue, time and rules, if desired.
Faculty Coordinator: Dr. Vaishali Dixit (9810835511)
Student Coordinator: Ansika Yadav (8851663649), Kshitij Kumar (8447138485)